Appointments during the Corona time
The following should be noted:
- The group practice Warteckhof is open during normal office hours.
- The patient frequency is reduced to ensure the social distancing rules and to keep the waiting time short in the practice as directed by the BAG.
- There are several waiting rooms.
- Wearing a surgical mask is mandatory in the practice. Each patient receives a surgical mask at the reception.
- Each patient has to disinfect their hands when entering the practice. Disinfectants are available for you in the practice.
- Whenever possible please come without an accompanying person in order to avoid large crowds in the practice.
- Patients who suffers from symptoms that may indicate a coronavirus infection (such as cough, fever, body aches, flu-like sensations, shortness of breath, disturbed sense of smell) need to do first a Corona smear test in the official Corona diagnostic center at the Predigerkirche, which is nearby and part of the Emergency Department of the University Hospital Basel. In the moment we can only receive patients in the practice if the COVID-19 result is negative.